Necessity is the mother of invention, and when the stomach is empty and time a scarce commodity you need to improvise.
So here is a 5 min recipe to satisfy the hunger pangs and you know what it is freakin healthy and delicious....
You will need (this can feed 1 person, for more people you do the math)
- One ripe avocado.
- One ripe, red, plum tomato.
- White vinegar -- 3 to 4 tablespoons
- Extra virgin olive oil (preferably 1st cold pressed and unfiltered) - 3 tablespoons
- Salt and pepper - to taste
1. Peel the avocado and mash it - u can do it with your hands (sanitize/wash them before :)).
2. Dice the tomato in small pieces.
3. Add vinegar and olive oil.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper as per taste.
Enjoy it with whole grain baguette. This food is filling, healthy and quick.
I love it....