Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween 2009

31st October was Halloween, where many people dress in bizarre costumes and come on the streets for the Annual Halloween Parade. It is somewhat on the same line as the Fancy Dress we have in India. I also decided to dress up this time, as Jesus -:). And to my surprise it was a big hit, when I was walking in the parade with my friends I had so many people who wanted to take a picture with me. When I was walking down the street, small kids used to call and ask "Are you Jesus Christ"? I had a rose in my hand that I used to bless people, was just tapping on their head and saying God Bless.


My 2 friends (Shaan and Swarup) dressed up as Satan. And the message we wanted to convey was in life Opposites Exists because of each other i.e. Jesus exists because of Satan and Satan exists because of Jesus, or in other words good exists because of bad and bad exists because of good. In short opposites add value to each other.

Bye
..Am

No comments:

Post a Comment