1. 11% of Greece's homeless population have a university degree.
2. Studies suggest easily distracted people are more creative.
3. Gamophobia is the fear or marriage, relationships or commitment.
4. The sweet scent that lingers after a rainfall is called "petrichor."
5. The average human sheds about 40 pounds of skin in their lifetime.
6. 50% of all emotional affairs become sexual affairs.
7. A tiger's tongue is so rough it can lick the paint off of a building.
8. It costs 3 cents to make a $1 bill.
9. Mosquito repellents don't repel, they hide you. The spray blocks the mosquito's sensors so they don't know you are there.
10. Being unmarried can shorten a man's life by ten years - NOT SURE ABOUT THIS :).