Tuesday, June 30, 2009

JOKE.....

Came across this joke on web.....cant stop laughing

" A young girl tells her Mom that she has missed her period for two months. Very worried, the mother takes her to the doctor and finds she is pregnant. Yelling at the daughter the mother asks who is that rascal who did this to you. The girl calls her boyfriend.
After sometime an expensive car stops in front of their house; a mature and distinguished man with grey hair, impeccably dressed in a very expensive suit, steps out of the car and enters the house. He sits in the living room with the father, the mother and the girl, and tells them,
‘Your daughter has informed me of the problem. I can’t marry her because I am already married, but I’ll provide support.’

‘If a girl is born, I will bequeath her two supermarket stores, a townhouse, a beach villa and a $1 million bank account. If a boy is born, my legacy will be a couple of factories and a $2 million bank account. If it is twins, a factory and $1 million each. However, if there is a miscarriage, what do you suggest I do?’

At this point, the father, places a hand firmly on the man’s shoulder and tells him, ‘Then you try again.’

Smile Always..
..Am

No comments:

Post a Comment